About UnderScoopFire (Letter from the Editor)
[CONTACT ME: firstname.lastname@example.org or via the contact form below]
You have a full-time, demanding job.
You probably have a significant other.
You might have children.
You are nostalgic about childhood and the carefree days of yore. If so, this website was launched for you.
We understand that time marches on. Responsibilities and commitments dominate our time. Grocery trips replace wiffleball games. Deadlines instead of action figures. Disney DVDs fill the shelves that used to house a comic book collection. Perhaps a baby’s crib now fills that empty space in your spare room that was earmarked for the G.I. Joe USS Flagg aircraft carrier.
We all get older, but do we have to grow up?
I have assembled a team of talented contributors and authors who promise to bring you fresh interesting content everyday. You can read more on them in the Contributors page. Our goal is to help you survive in today’s world and to entertain along the way.
A sample of what we specialize in:
- TONS of LISTS! Top 50 Comedies, 100 Greatest Villains, 100 Coolest Action Figures, more
- Nostalgia trips for children of the 80s – G.I Joe, Star Wars, WWF/WWE, cartoons
- Best of TV/movies from then & now – Arrested Development, Golden Girls, Mad Men, Three’s Company
- 80s toys & cartoons – Silverhawks, Transformers, Thundercats, M.A.S.K., Kenner Superpowers, M.U.S.C.L.E., etc.
- Reviews – current toys, games and comics
- The Wife Pretty Hall of Fame
- Podcast discussing the best of yesterday and today – Three Amigos!, The Walking Dead, Masters of the Universe, Breaking Bad
If you follow us on Twitter or ‘like’ us on Facebook you will see new content everyday. If you like what you see, subscribe to new posts via email or bookmark us. I promise we will do our best everyday to entertain, inform and engage.
Thanks for stopping by.
Howard Decker (@HowardTheDeck)
COPYRIGHT Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
IMAGES All images on this site are readily available on the internet and believed to be in public domain. Images posted are within rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code.) If you believe that any content appearing on this blog infringes on your copyright, please let me know immediately.