These days, mustaches are a trend. Nothing more than an internet meme and an extension of hipster branding. In the 1980s though, mustaches were legit.
They weren’t there to capitalize on some internet popularity contest or to make a fashion statement. Back then, mustaches were hairy extensions of virile ass kickers. Only the manliest men or downright coolest cats in the land could wear a ‘stache. The 80s brought us a ton of different mustaches, from the fancy ladies men, to the brawlin’ bruisers with big bushy upper lips.
Today we pay tribute to the best ‘staches of the 80s and show off the 20 reasons children of the 80s thought mustaches were so cool!
20. They were classy and sophisticated
19. They were remarkable storytellers
18. They were the perfect way to say “Hello”
17. They were flamethrowers
16. They had access to the top secret Gadgetphone
15. They were
welcome celebrated in America
14. They were handy to have around
13. They were weird (in a good way)
12. They loved an adventure
11. They went Bandit- “Reynolds style”
Next page –> He-Man & Han Solo’s wingmen, a Ghostbuster lip duster
Pages: 1 2